We Wish These Thanksgiving Traditions Would Make a Comeback
I love this time of year, and I'm not one to completely skip over Thanksgiving, and move straight to Christmas the day after Halloween. Family traditions are important, and Thanksgiving means you should be thankful, and I am.
Delish.com is such a great resource for the holidays. So many great recipes, decorations and DIY projects for the holidays. I love them, and use them for inspiration all the time. They have reminded me about some holiday traditions that should have never left, and that I wish would make a comeback. Some of my favorites are below, and we plan to use these at my house this year. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!
- Bringing out the Good Silverware, China, and Crystal
- Place Cards
- Stores Waiting to Open on Black Friday, and not on Thanksgiving Day
- Simpler Menus - Back to the Classics
- Splitting the Wishbone
- The Post Dinner Family Walk
- The Kid's Table
- Actual Centerpieces for the Table
- Saying Out Loud What We Are Thankful For
- Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade together