Terron Armstead Nominated By Saints For Art Rooney Award
The Art Rooney Sportsman Award is a special recognition for NFL players who best demonstrate sportsmanship during game action. This year the New Orleans Saints have nominated their left tackle Terron Armstead for the award.
Here's a complete list of all the team's nominee's:
In addition, here's a list of the previous winners since this recognition began six years ago:
- 2018: New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees
- 2017: Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly
- 2016: Indianapolis Colts running back Frank Gore
- 2015: Oakland Raiders defensive back Charles Woodson
- 2014: Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald
Yes, Drew Brees was your winner last season, let's see if the Who Dats can make it two in a row this season with back-to-back winners.
The winner of this award receives $25,000 to donate to the charity of their choosing and of course a trophy.
Read More: Saints Lose Pro-Bowl OL Andrus Peat With Broken Arm | https://espn1420.com/saints-lose-pro-bowl-ol-andrus-peat-with-broken-arm/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral