Saints vs Buccaneers Friday Injury Report
Wednesday injury reports, the first of a Sunday game week for NFL teams, often give a glimpse into what the lineup could look like come gameday.
Thursday injury reports give us a better glimpse and Friday provides the clearest picture.
Who will be able unable to play in this Sunday's divisional playoff game between the Saints and Buccaneers?
Not appearing on today's practice/injury report are players currently on Injured Reserve (IR). Wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith practiced yesterday and is eligible to come off IR if the Saints deem him healthy and ready to play on Sunday. In the meantime, he doesn't currently account for one of the active roster spots until elevated off of IR and is not listed on today's report.
Great news for New Orleans as it seems like Trey Hendrickson is on track to play as he was a full participant today at practice.
However, Taysom Hill and Latavius Murray as still very much a question mark for the Saints, hopefully, they're good enough to go against Tampa Bay.
A number of notable Buccaneers were limited again in practice today, including wide receivers Mike Evans (knee) and Chris Godwin (hip/quad).
New Orleans hosts Tampa Bay this Sunday. Kickoff is set for 5:40 pm.
LP - limited participant FP - full participant DNP - did not practice/participate
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- CB Patrick Robinson (hamstring) – Did Not Participate – OUT
- QB Taysom Hill (knee) – Limited Participation – QUESTIONABLE
- RB Latavius Murray (quadricep) – Limited Participation – QUESTIONABLE
- T Terron Armstead (elbow) – Full Participation
- TE Jared Cook (back) – Full Participation
- DE Trey Hendrickson (neck) – Full Participation
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- G Alex Cappa (ankle) – Injured Reserve – OUT
- DL Jeremiah Ledbetter (calf) – Did Not Participate – OUT
- S Andrew Adams (not injury related) – Did Not Participate – QUESTIONABLE
- RB Ronald Jones (finger/calf) – Limited Participation – QUESTIONABLE
- S Jordan Whitehead (knee) – Limited Participation – QUESTIONABLE
- CB Carlton Davis (groin) – Full Participation
- WR Mike Evans (knee) – Limited Participation
- WR Chris Godwin (hip/quad) – Did Not Participate
- G Ali Marpet (pectoral) – Full Participation
- RB LeSean McCoy (illness) – Full Participation
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (knee) – Did Not Participate
- DL Ndamukong Suh (not injury related) – Did Not Participate
What Exactly is Turf Toe? Seven Weird Sports Injuries