Get to Kneaux Ragin’ Cajuns Softball Pitcher Megan Kleist
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball season is right around the corner and it's a much anticipated 2020 campaign coming your way. As we inch closer we'll be getting to know a couple of the players of this year's team a little bit better thanks to Ragin' Cajuns Softball Twitter.
Today, we shine the spotlight on senior transfer pitcher Megan Kleist.
Here are a few additional nuggets you should know about Megan on and off the field:
- Played her first three seasons at Oregon
- NFCA First Team All-American and the Pac-12 Pitcher of the Year (2018)
- Pac-12 Freshman of the Year (2016)
- All-American (2017)
- NFCA All-Pacific Region selection (2016-2018)
- Won at least 15 games each year at Oregon (59-18 record, 1.60 ERA over 477 innings pitched)
- Final season at Oregon 21-7 record with a 1.32 ERA and 221 strikeouts against just 21 walks in 179-2/3 innings pitched (2018)
Pairing Kleist with Summer Ellyson is going to be scary for opposing offenses this season.