Get to Kneaux Ragin’ Cajuns Softball OF Kendall Talley
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball season is right around the corner and it's a much anticipated 2020 campaign coming your way. As we inch closer we'll be getting to know a couple of the players of this year's team a little bit better thanks to Ragin' Cajuns Softball Twitter.
Today, we shine the spotlight on the sophomore outfielder Kendall Talley.
Here are a few additional nuggets you should know about Jolie on and off the field:
- Took a redshirt in 2019
- Transferred from Lamar last season
- She was a full-time starter in her freshman season at Lamar and hit for a .343 average
- Talley produced a team-high 20 multiple-hit games
- School-record seven triples
- Named to the first-team All-Southland Conference
- Led the Cardinals with 37 runs scored
- Mass communication major, specializing in broadcasting
Hopefully, we'll see her roaming the outfield of Yvette Girouard Field at Lamson Park this season.