UL Women Host Southeastern La.
Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajun women’s basketball team will be looking to get back to the .500 mark, when they play host to the Southeastern La. Lady Lions, in non-conference action, at Earl K. Long Gym. Tip-off time is scheduled for 2 o’clock. Ragincajuns.com has a preview, below.
Game Day Story Lines
- The Ragin’ Cajuns (3-4) will face their second consecutive Southland Conference opponent when Southeastern Louisiana comes to Lafayette on Sunday afternoon.
- The Cajuns dropped a 65-52 decision to fellow Southland member McNeese State on Thursday.
- UL was held to a 33.9 shooting percentage, hitting just 19-of-56 attempts from the floor against McNeese State.
- Mercedes Johnson led the Cajuns with 13 points and four rebounds, while senior Jasmine Barnes reached double-figures with 11 points and seven boards against the Cowgirls.
- Johnson leads the Cajuns with 16.0 points per game, while Barnes leads UL in rebounds with 6.1 per contests.
- Danyell Oliver is averaging double-figures in points with 11.0 per game. Oliver leads Louisiana with 11 three-pointers made