UL Partners with WAITR to Enhance Game Day Experience
The Cajun Field Experience is being enhanced just in time for the season opener against Boise State.
All YOU have to do is download an app.
The University announced today a partnership with WAITR, the popular restaurant app, which will make things easier for fans both inside and outside the stadium.
- During pre-game:
- Fans will be able to use the app to order food from a number of WAITR's clients.
- WAITR will deliver to Cajun Field to a central location in the parking lots located on the west side of Cajun Field.
- Deliveries will cut off approximately one hour prior to kick off.
- Fans who would like to use WAITR are encouraged to place their orders 2 hours prior to kick off.
- Once inside Cajun Field, fans will have the ability to order concessions items offered by Sodexo from the convenience of their seats
- Fans will be able to order from their smart phones and then pick up their orders from two WAITR Express locations on the West concourse.
- Sodexo currently offers a wide variety of menu items to choose from, which in some instances means that fans might need to stand in multiple lines before returning to their seats.
- WAITR will now allow our fans to order everything from the convenience of their seat. Payment will be secured through the WAITR app at the time of check out thus drastically reducing the transaction time.
- Fans will receive a notification when and where their order is ready for pick up.
- Fans will be able to use the App to purchase both food and drinks. (yes...this includes beer. Same rules apply...2 drinks per legal ID; must be 21+ to pick up any orders that include alcoholic beverages)