What is a Home Performance Test?
It provides homeowners with valuable consumer information and tips that cover many aspects of home comfort including ways to reduce or completely eliminate common problems such as:
- Hot and cold spots
- Excessive dust
- Allergy and asthma suffering
- Dry or damp indoor air
- Unhealthy indoor air
- Noisy or unreliable heating/cooling equipment
- Excessive utility bills
Watch the video to learn more about the Home and Duct Performance Test:
What does IceCOLD® do?
- It reduces your electric energy cost by 20% or more
- It delivers colder vent air faster.
- It reduces equipment repair cost.
- It reduces compressor noise.
- It extends equipment life, because the equipment runs cooler.
- It lasts for the life of the cooling system coils.
- It i